Neighbourhood Collective Australia is a registered not-for-profit that grew out of the community collective that runs the vibrant community space, the Old Church on the Hill. Building on the success and innovation developed at the Old Church, we kindle stronger, resident-led communities where everyone belongs.
Our work is primarily focused on communities in and around the Old Church in Bendigo, Victoria, however we also support other community spaces and centres via workshops, training and consultancy. For more information on the Old Church on the Hill click here.
Our work is based on Asset Based Community Development principles, including:
- We all have gifts and we all have needs
- Everyone should have spaces where they can belong, connect and contribute
- The best community outcomes come when residents, not organisations, lead
- You can flourish where you’re planted
- There is a place at the table for you!